Thank you for your interest in Philadelphia Futures and The Ellis Trust for Girls. Our grant and program applications are open and available during the following periods:
Ellis Trust: Enrichment Grant for Public & Charter High School Students (OPEN April 15, 2022 for the 22/23 academic year.)
Ellis Trust: Tuition Assistance Grant for Parochial & Independent High School Students (CLOSED 3/15/22 for the 22/23 academic year. Application for the 23/24 academic year opens January 1, 2023)
Philadelphia Futures: Sponsor-A-Scholar (OPEN January 1, 2022)
Philadelphia Futures: College Connection (OPEN January 1, 2022)
Have any questions?
If you have questions about the application process for any of the programs mentioned above, please visit the respective program application page for specific contact information
If you have any technical questions or need technical assistance in completing your online submission, please reach out to email@example.com.
Habla español? Sería un placer ayudarle y explicar mas sobre el proceso de aplicar en español. Póngase en contacto con nosotros.
The Ellis Trust for Girls helps young women of limited financial means enhance their high school experience and prepare for post-secondary success. Each year, we award grants to eligible young women to support their education and life goals by providing funding for approved enrichment programming and extracurricular activities for students attending public high schools and charter high schools.
Before submitting an online application for the 2022/2023 academic year, please review the grant eligibility requirements by visiting www.ellistrust.org and see our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) for more information.
To complete the application the student applicant must:
- Create an new account (providing a valid email address and password) or sign in to an existing account below to start the application.
- Submit a personal statement and upload the documents requested in the application including your most recent official report card and current household income documents (e.g. COMPASS statement, federal income tax for tax year 2021 (if filed), child support, and Social Security benefits).
- Ensure at least one uploaded document lists the student applicant as a current dependent of the custodial parent/guardian.
- Cross out/remove/redact the Social Security Number if any uploaded documents include a SSN, as the Ellis Trust does not use this information.
- Hit the blue "Apply" button once the application is completed. All progress on applications will be saved in draft as you fill it out and you can return to your application at anytime.
NEED HELP? If you have questions about the application process please call The Ellis Trust at (215) 790-1666 ext. 442 or ext. 427, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any technical questions or need technical assistance in completing your online submission please reach out to email@example.com.
Habla español? Sería un placer ayudarle y explicar mas sobre el proceso de aplicar en español. Póngase en contacto con Hana Mura, la gerente del Ellis Trust por correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org o por teléfono: (215) 790 1666 ext. 442.
NOTE: The student email you use to register your Ellis Trust Submittable account is the email address we will use to communicate with you about your grant application. Therefore student applicants, please double check spelling to ensure you receive all Ellis Trust correspondence.